Wickedness: Her boss poured hot water on her, left her badly injured [PHOTOS]


A facebook user identified as Pinima Loveday Igenewari posted the photo of a student of Government Girls Secondary School, Oromineke, Rivers State, who was left badly injured as a result of the wickedness of her boss that decided to pour hot water on her all because she allowed Kerosene to dry in the stove while cooking yam.

This barbaric acts must be simply stopped, where some self proclaimed "Almighty" bosses will think they can treat those under them (most especially kids) anyhow. This particular kid would be left to bear these scars forever. We Nigerians should wake up and educate ourselves, we are not in animal kingdom.

See the photo of the girl and reactions of Facebook users;







Comments