Family of 5 that died on first night in their new house (photos/video)


A family of 5 died mysteriously on Wednesday night at Old Aiyepe Road in Sagamu, Ogun state, the night that happened to be the first in their new house.

The family reportedly includes father, mother, 3 children and a family friend.


Read Also: Boyfriend dumps girlfriend's corpse by the road side after she lost her life to abortion

The family had just moved from their rented apartment into their own property but died the very first night in the house.

The house was suspected to have been fumigated with “killer chemical’’.

One of the sympthasisers, who accompanied the corpses to the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu said the man of the house, a Borehole Driller had just spent a night in the new house.

A sympathizer, who identified himself simply as Tony, said they perceived a foul odour on Thursday morning, which attracted them to the house.

Read Also: Police officer who died in Offa bank robbery attack identified (photos)

According to him, neighbours around raised an alarm, which attracted the attention of the police. Their remains have since been removed and taken to the mortuary.

Hundreds of sympathisers besieged the Accident and Emergency Unit of the hospital, wailing uncontrollably over the unfortunate incident.

The Ogun Police Public Relations Officer (PRO), ASP Abimbola Oyeyemi confirmed the incident, adding that the Police would get to the root of the matter.

Read Also: Man thank God for saving his family from mass food poisoning death (photos)

Oyeyemi said investigation into the matter had commenced in order to unravel the mystery behind the ugly incident.

See more photos below;





Watch the video of their evacuation below;



Comments