Baby suffocates to death after his mother forgot him in a hot car (photos)


Where some couples go extra mile in order to have a baby, even to the point of spending millions of cash on surrogacy or many days on mountain, praying and waiting on the Lord for miracle, then some still treat their own special gift and heritage of God carelessly. This world is indeed a riddle that would take eternity to crack.

This brought about a tragic incident where a 3-month-old baby reportedly suffocated to death after his mother forgot him in a very hot car when she supposed to have dropped him off at nursery.

Read Also: Baby girl died of asphyxiation after a teddy bear fell on her while asleep


Aiden Miller’s father Aaron revealed that the boy’s mother only realised something was amiss when she finished her shift and wanted to enter her car but could smell his body.

He told Wave TV: ‘She said she opened the car door and was like “what is that smell?” and she noticed Aiden was still in the back seat.’

Police said emergency personnel received a call seeking medical aid for an unresponsive infant outside a business. They are now investigating the death.

Read Also: Snake lover died of asphyxiation after he was strangled by his own pet python (photos)

Aiden was pronounced dead at a hospital in the city just north of Louisville, Kentucky. Mr Turner said the child’s mother was supposed to drop their two children off at different daycare centres.


The mother dropped her daughter off, but Aiden remained in the car’s back seat in the car park outside her workplace.

He added: “I still don’t understand how that happened. Obviously it happens. It just happened in my family. It doesn’t get any closer to home than this.

Read Also: Python crushes and swallows woman in her farm (photo)

“Keep in mind that that baby is the number one priority. It is inexcusable for any kid to have to go through and for parents to have to lose a child like this.”

Comments